Hold an Event
Scheduling of The Grove Plaza is managed by Boise Centre. If you are interested in holding an event at The Grove Plaza, please contact Brendan Gormley, Boise Centre’s Event Manager at 208-489-3605 or at BGormley@boisecentre.com.
- Does The Grove Plaza have equipment (stage, A/V) that can be rented or used?
Yes, The Grove Plaza owns a demountable stage that can be rented for events, as well as a built-in sound system that can be used for speaking events. We do not recommend using it for large-scale musical performances. For more information contact BGormley@boisecentre.com
- Does The Grove Plaza have free WiFi?
Yes! Downtown visitors have access to FREE Wi-Fi at The Grove Plaza.
- Is there an inclement weather plan for events at The Grove Plaza?Event hosts can work with Boise Centre to develop inclement weather plans when possible.
- What type of parking is available for events at The Grove Plaza?There are seven public parking garages and several surface parking lots conveniently located nearby that make visiting The Grove Plaza a breeze! Visit www.boiseparking.com to find parking.
- Does an event need to be scheduled?
Yes, events with 50 or more attendees must be scheduled in advance. All events require a certificate of liability insurance. Contact Boise Centre for more information about scheduling an event.
- Can The Grove Plaza be closed for Private Events?
The Grove Plaza can be used for private events; however, because it is a public space, reasonable accommodation for public travel through the plaza must be maintained.
- Can an event use security services?
Yes, an event can use security services, but they are not provided by The Grove Plaza. The Grove Plaza reserves the right to require events to provide security services if determined necessary.
- Can food, drinks, and alcohol be served at events at The Grove Plaza?
Yes, all food and beverage preparation must comply with Central District Health Department License requirements, and events serving beer, wine, and spirits must obtain proper licensing from the City of Boise.
- Are any items prohibited during events at The Grove Plaza?
For safety reasons, attendees may be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to Boise Police and the attendee may be ejected from the Event. The following are prohibited:
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Straw, Hay Bales
- Adhesive backed goods i.e. (Stickers, posters, tape to hang posters)
- Balloons, Beach Balls, Frisbees or Related Items
- Alcoholic beverages (unless provided by Event Operator with a proper license)
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Substances
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes etc.