The Grove Plaza is a public space open for community use 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The interactive fountain runs from 8am to 11pm daily, May-October (weather permitting).
FREE PUBLIC Wi-Fi
Downtown visitors have access to FREE Wi-Fi at The Grove Plaza! Read more HERE.
The Grove Plaza is a public space open for community use. The general rules of The Grove Plaza are as follows:
- Camping. No person in the Grove Plaza shall set up tents, shacks, or any other temporary shelter for the purpose of camping as defined in Boise City Code 9-10-02, except by special permission from CCDC.
- Fireworks are not permitted in The Grove Plaza.
- Fires are not permitted in The Grove Plaza.
- Unlawful Conduct. No person shall engage in any unlawful conduct or criminal activity, or in any way commit a violation or breach of the peace, as defined by Idaho Code and/or Boise City Code.
- No person shall endanger the safety or health of any other person by any conduct or act.
- Sound. No person shall operate or aid in the operation of private radios, stereophonic or sound amplification devices at a greater operating level than sixty-two (62) decibels measured at a distance of twenty feet (20′) from such radios or devices except during an Event having an approved Event Agreement and then only with specific written approval from CCDC in or attached to the Event Agreement. Operation of private radios, stereophonic or sound amplification devices at a greater operating level than sixty-two (62) decibels during non-Event hours are prohibited.
- Smoking. The Grove Plaza is, by Boise City Ordinance effective January 2, 2012, considered a NON-SMOKING AREA in its entirety. Boise City Police Department is responsible for enforcement of this ordinance.
- No person owning or having the care, custody, possession, or control of a dog in The Grove Plaza shall:
a. Fail to have in his/her possession the equipment necessary to remove his/her dog’s fecal matter when accompanied by said dog in The Grove Plaza; or
b. Fail to remove the fecal matter deposited by his/her dog in The Grove Plaza before the owner leaves the immediate area where the fecal matter was deposited.